The premier machine learning conference for industry 4.0 11-12 MAY, 2020, Munich
Predictive Analytics World is the leading vendor independent conference for applied machine learning for industry 4.0.
Business users, decision makers and experts in predictive analytics will meet on 11-12 May, 2020 in Munich to discover and discuss the latest trends and technologies in machine & deep learning for the era of Internet of Things and artificial intelligence.
Industry 4.0 has evolved from buzzword to reality. Previous years’ PAW conferences showed that major enterprises such as Roche or HP, mid-sized companies as Schaeffler or Bossard and also Start-Ups such as Konux or Bowery implemented Machine & Deep Learning solutions successfully. They also mastered a variety of challenges in order to put predictive models into production. Some even turned them into new products. The next phase of the Industry 4.0 analytics journey is about scaling development and operations of data products and about broadening the application of predictive & prescriptive analytics across all company departments and industries. In two parallel tracks, one featuring case studies and another one for deep dives, you will learn from successful data science projects and well-known experts how to master these challenges. Use this opportunity to discuss your questions with the speakers in extensive Q&A and exchange your professional experiences with your industry peers during multiple networking event formats. See you in May 2020 in Munich!
- Predictive & Prescriptive Maintenance
- Object & Action Recognition
- Visual Inspection & Damage Detection
- Capacity Prediction & Optimization
- Demand Forecasting & Predictive Inventory
- Route & Stock Optimization
- Autonomous Driving & Flying
- Anomaly Detection & Root Cause Analysis
- Fault Prediction & Failure Detection
- Risk Prediction & Prevention
- Energy Consumption & Generation Prediction
- … and many more!
- Why attend
Attend Predictive Analytics World for Industry 4.0 and witness today’s rapidly emerging movement to fortify Industry 4.0 with big data’s biggest win: the power to predict (e.g. failures, load, demand & more). The premier cross-vendor networking event, this conference assembles the industry’s leaders to deliver case studies and expertise, revealing how predictive analytics:
- Improves overall equipment efficiency (OEE)
- Increases production and process effectiveness
- Reduces maintenance downtimes & unplanned outages
- Minimizes inventory, transportation & energy costs
- Creates new revenue sources through data-driven business models
- Machine ~, Ensemble ~ & Deep Learning
- Transfer ~, Reinforcement ~ & One-Shot-Learning
- Internet of Things & Smart Devices
- Data, Stream, Text, Process & Network Mining
- Open & Earth Observation Data
- Edge Analytics & Federated Learning
- Blockchain & Cryptography
- … and more!
- Who should attend
Predictive Analytics World for Industry 4.0. provides unique learning and networking opportunities. Attendees come from industries such as:
- Manufacturing & Production
- Logistics & Supply Chain
- Automotive & Mobility
- Aviation & Astronautics
- Mechanical & Tool Engineering
- Telecommunication & Information Technology
- Healthcare & Pharmacy
- Outdoor & Indoor Farming
- … and related.
„Best conference in the industry. High quality speakers. Lots of learning. High value for money"
„Excellent conference and a nice mix of deep dives and case studies“
Igor Isupov - Sr. Data Scientist
„Very insightful content, lots of cool people from industry, technical and business people under the same hood: what else could you wish for when visiting conference?“,
„It was a great experience to discuss the latest trends and technologies in machine & deep learning for Internet of Things and artificial intelligence. The best thing about the conference is to meet amazing people“
Ralf Klinkenberg - Founder & Head of Data Science Research
"PAW Industry 4.0 provides a great focus on industrial applications of data science, machine learning, and predictive analytics. I particularly like that the use cases are presented by industry subject matter experts"